Royal Dutch Shell and Russia's Gazprom team up to open the newly accessible Russian Arctic to oil drilling. To help them celebrate, Greenpeace teamed up with the Yes Lab and activists from Russia and the Netherlands to throw a barge party on the canals of Amsterdam, complete with a drugged up polar bear, a marching band, and a singing Russian child.
What's the Yes Lab?
The Yes Lab is devoted to helping progressive organizations and activists carry out media-getting creative actions around well-considered goals. On this website you can:
• learn about our Action Switchboard to get collaborators
• sign up as a potential project participant
• learn techniques for causing trouble
• read about Yes Lab projects
• arrange to do a Yes Lab anywhere